FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
THESE ARE SOME OF THE MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS WE RECEIVE IN OUR TATTOO STUDIO
the best way to get in contact with the tattoo studio is via whatsapp : +41794483583 international or 0794483583 local , via Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
best way is direct in the shop but also is possible via +41794483583 international or 0794483583 local , via Email to email@example.com
yes we work most of the time only with a previous appointment ,but depending on the traffic of the day we are available to do walk-ins.
to book and appointment with us , you need to paid a depot of 100.- chf this depot is deducted from the entire price of the tattoo the day you get your tattoo done .
our tattoo shop is located in centralstrasse 42 in the center of interlaken.
18 years old ,This means that a tattoo artist won’t tattoo anyone under the age of 18 unless he/she has written consent from a parent.
eat well before it is a good step this keep the body strong .
- Listen to the instructions your artist gives you , leave the covering on the tattoo for the first 2 hours (regular plastic) or 24 hours (Dermalize pro ).
- then to carefully remove it and gently wash the tattoo with cold water.
- You should then apply a thin layer of an moisturising cream like Balm tattoo cream , leave it open to the air, repeat the cleaning process 2 times a day before apply the tattoo aftercare cream .
- Keep the tattoo clean and dry, and avoid soaking it in water for at least a month (showers are ok, baths are not).
- Avoid exposing it to direct sunlight unless necessary. Healed tattoos, especially coloured ones, can fade in the sun – so when it’s completely healed, make sure it’s covered in a high SPF (Balm tattoo cream with sunblock 30% ), if you’re going to be catching some rays.
- Be patient with Healing times depend on how well you heal and the size of the design. This can range anywhere from around a week for simple, small line designs, to several months for complex, larger designs. Keep following your aftercare instructions for as long as the artist told you to, and make sure the tattoo is kept well-moisturised and clean for a good few months after that, avoiding abrasive skin products.
Itch.As the tattoo heals, it may scab or flake slightly. Avoid picking at it, as this may remove the ink in that area and lead to patches fading or being removed altogether. If it itches, don’t scratch – slap it lightly instead. This should only last for the first few weeks or so – if it stays raised, itches uncontrollably, is red around the design, keeps bleeding for more than a day or so after having it done, or is continuously hot to the touch, go back to your artist or seek medical advice. Infected tattoos are very rare but can happen, and it’s always worth getting it checked out if you’re worried about it.
our minimum price is 150.- and from there all our works prices start , bets way to know how your tattoo will cost is coming direct in the shop .
yes ,we normally work doing all designs with our clients ideas on this way we make sure the idea is unique and custom , not a copy from internet .
yes , we charge 100.- chf to develop a tattoo design and this is deducted of the tattoo price the day you get it done .
yes ,only like a reference to provide the artist a better approach on your idea .
yes depending of the traffic in the shop , the best way is passing by to check availability.
we are open ,Monday to Saturday from 10am to 5pm at 12 pm the tattoo studio close one hour for lunch time.
tuesday and sunday shop is close
Get the best Designs for your next or new tattoo.
Working hand in hand with our clients becomes a priority to develop each idea, in an artistic way with the client’s demands.
We can’t wait to hear your ideas and look forward to working with you!